TACTICAL MINE PLANNING – GREAT RESULTS WITH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
The world’s most advanced tactical mine planner for surface and underground mines of all sizes and types, GEOVIA MineSched provides scheduling to improve productivity and profits beyond what’s possible with manual scheduling.
Intuitive, rapid setup and guided workflows take the complexity out of tactical mine planning, putting real decision-making power back in the hands of engineers and mining operations. GEOVIA MineSched produces long and short-term schedules that meet capacity and material quality targets. Schedule from pre-created block, grid, and polygon models that originate from many different mine planning systems, including GEOVIA Surpac and other industry geology and mine planning products.
With target-driven automated tactical planning, there’s no need to manually adjust schedules with Gantt charts or spreadsheets. MineSched creates schedules that improve mine site operational productivity and profitability.
- Achieve scheduling objectives by quickly and easily creating and comparing scheduling scenarios.
- Increase productivity and efficiency by directly reading from all of the popular mine planning solutions or combinations thereof for a data-conversion-free advanced scheduling user experience.
- Reduce mining costs by preparing practical schedules through the use of rules, constraints and capacity targets.
- Lower processing costs by meeting your feed grade requirements through target scheduling algorithms.
- Validate schedules by visualizing them in 3D animations and sharing them via the standalone Interactive Viewer application.
Discover the world’s most advanced tactical mine planning role-based portfolio for surface and underground mines of all sizes and types.
Since we have started working with MineSched, our team training and mine planning at Meadowbank has improved significantly.
– Yvon Sylvestre, Senior Vice President, Operations, Agnico Eagle Canada & Europe
MineSched is an amazing tool – if you don’t manage your time and schedule effectively, you won’t be able to meet your mine objectives. Managing all of this in a spreadsheet would be impossible.
– Stephane Frechette, Engineering Assistant Superintendent Agnico Eagle Meadowbank mine