TACTICAL MINE PLANNING – GREAT RESULTS WITH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
The world’s most advanced tactical mine planner for surface and underground mines of all sizes and types, GEOVIA MineSched provides scheduling to improve productivity and profits beyond what’s possible with manual scheduling.
Intuitive, rapid setup and guided workflows take the complexity out of tactical mine planning, putting real decision-making power back in the hands of engineers and mining operations.
MineSched produces long and short-term schedules that meet capacity and material quality targets.
Schedule from pre-created block, grid, and polygon models that originate from many different mine planning systems, including GEOVIA Surpac™ and other industry geology and mine planning products.
With target-driven automated tactical planning, there’s no need to manually adjust schedules with Gantt charts or spreadsheets.
MineSched creates schedules that improve mine site operational productivity and profitability.
- Achieve scheduling objectives by quickly and easily creating and comparing scheduling scenarios.
- Increase productivity and efficiency by directly reading from all of the popular mine planning solutions or combinations thereof for a data-conversion-free advanced scheduling user experience.
- Reduce mining costs by preparing practical schedules through the use of rules, constraints and capacity targets.
- Lower processing costs by meeting your feed grade requirements through target scheduling algorithms.
- Validate schedules by visualizing them in 3D animations and sharing them via the standalone Interactive Viewer application.
- Collaborate with others by publishing your schedule results to Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® Project®.
Discover MineSched 2020
GEOVIA MineSched 2020 presents a fresh new user interface, introduces the ability to publish results to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform with MineSched POWER’BY, and provides the new ability to update the starting point of all development and production activities for underground workflows and more.Download MineSched 2020 What’s New Datasheet
Discover the world’s most advanced tactical mine planning role-based portfolio for surface and underground mines of all sizes and types.
CREATE PRACTICAL AND EXECUTABLE TACTICAL MINE PLANS FOR SURFACE AND UNDERGROUND MINING
Produce practical and executable tactical mine plans from a long term strategic plan, for the optimal development and exploitation of the ore body.
- For open pit mines, accepts and schedules any number of pits
- For underground mines, supports scheduling of development advance as well as stope production
- Heuristic algorithms for target-based scheduling allow superior results to be obtained when targeting specific material ratios and quality objectives
- Manages stockpiles
- Calculates haulage requirements
- Supports all minerals and mining methods
- Development & production planning integration for sub-level caving
Since we have started working with MineSched, our team training and mine planning at Meadowbank has improved significantly.
– Yvon Sylvestre
Senior Vice President, Operations, Agnico Eagle Canada & Europe
MineSched is an amazing tool – if you don’t manage your time and schedule effectively, you won’t be able to meet your mine objectives. Managing all of this in a spreadsheet would be impossible.
– Stephane Frechette
Engineering Assistant Superintendent Agnico Eagle Meadowbank mine