We are delighted to announce that the Dassault Systèmes GEOVIA User Conference 2017 will be held on 15 December 2017 with the theme: Surpassing Mining Challenges through Digital Innovation.
We are currently inviting all GEOVIA users of Surpac, GEMS, MineSched, Minex, and Whittle to submit a paper for inclusion at our User Conference in Manila.
The focus of the papers should be on technical subjects and originality, demonstrated through case studies. The application of Surpac, GEMS, MineSched, Minex and/or Whittle in metals, hard rock or coal operations should also be discussed.
On acceptance of the papers, presenters will be requested to prepare a PowerPoint format presentation. Presentations should be approximately 30 minutes in length, including 10 minutes to take questions from the audience.
- Closing date for speaker registrations: Friday, 3 November 2017
- Abstract/Paper submission: Friday, 24 November 2017
- Final paper and presentation due: Friday, 1 December 2017
Suggested Topics Relevant to the use of GEOVIA Software:
- Case study: The use of GEOVIA Software at your operations
- Resource evaluation methodology
- Controlling mine costs through mine planning and optimisation using GEOVIA Software
- Best practices in mine planning and scheduling
Interested speakers should register immediately with Engr. Lorenzo Cayaban
at firstname.lastname@example.org or +63 917 808 1680 / Tel #: 729-7911
On acceptance, authors are to submit their abstracts/papers and PowerPoint presentations via email to email@example.com.
We look forward to see you share knowledge and inspire the GEOVIA community in the Philippines!
Paramina – Dassault Systèmes team